This version of stretching appears in a bestselling book on male sexuality. It also involves stretching the penis in both its flaccid and erect state. This seems to be just a slightly modified version of the Ancient technique listed above (Technique Three).
1. With your right hand, grip the penis and rhythmically pull it forward and away from your body 10 times (roughly 15 seconds each pull).
2. Repeat to the right (10 times), to the left (10 times) and down (10 times).
3. Rub the head of your penis with your thumb until you get an erection. Circle the penis at its base with your thumb and forefinger. Pull forward an inch (10 times) to force energy into the head.
4. Pull the erect penis to the right and rotate in small circles while pulling outward (10 times). Repeat to the left (10 times).
5. Gently slap your erect penis against inner thigh while pulling out on each side (10 times).